Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hey

I figured out how to post pictures on here now (no thanks to vince.... punk) but I think I'm gonna post them on a seperate blog.
if this work right you can click here to go there

see vince? yer not the only one who knows HTML.......

I think maybe one a day or something
I got a ton of past work that I have just been archiving so I thought I would share. This wont be cool pictures on the web that I found, this will be all stuff that I did so enjoy the fruits of my labor or whatever. Some will be serious, some won't.
Sweet I'm excited, I hope you are too.

I posted a photoshoped pict of my neices today.
I love them and miss them so much.

I already know what I'm gonna post tomorrow.
AHHHHHH I CANT WAIT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun? I love it when I have stuff to post for the next day.
~Amos
PS www.muppets.go.com

Vince Francesi said...

HEY!
I'm a busy guy...
I've got remodelling... and Work... and YG stuff... people need me man! TAKE A NUMBER... YOU HEAR ME... TAKE A NUMBER!!!

Ok.. sorry went a little postal there... I love ya Chris... and if you ever need a little HTML help... I got an msn acct you can hit me up on... and an email address that I believe you have...

peace out bro... keep bloggin!