Monday, February 21, 2005

Damage control

Unbelieveable.
Hey I know! I'll rewrite the song and type in EVERY SINGLE CHURCH that we have so every sister that reads this.....um... no.
counting my losses and moving on.

BORED OUTTA MY MIND!
im gonna procrastinate for another half hour and then I'm gonna jet.

EYES: I see the clock captian. It's confirmed, the previous time was wrong, repeat: the previous time is wrong. T minus 23 min to quititng time.

(cheers erupt from feet and butt)
unison: thank goodness! were getting antsy here!

Brain: la la la louuuuuuu lee la... what? I'm sorry you were sayn something?

Fingers and hands: Dude, we are dead, first to the keyboard, then to the ear, then the pants, back to keyboard. Pop then keyboard, mouse, nose, dude. We're grossed out and tired.

ears: everybody quite! nelsons coming!!

brain: I wonder what would happen if I took the microwave outside and then wrapped lighter fluid in some tin foil........

right foot: dude are these new shoes?
left foot: naw these are the ones that we had when we did hardwood floors, remember?

Knees: man how can I forget?

Brain: hey eyes look over there!

eyes: where??

Brain: did nelson always have that mole?

back: I got a couple..

big toe: hey, me too!

eyes: FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!

Brain: and everytiiiiiiiiiimeeeee I've held a roooooosseeeee, It seems I only felt the thoooooorrrnssss........

left ankles: hey can we have top? we're getting sore.

Right ankles: sure.

Legs: ready one two three RECROSS

ankle: ahhhhhhhhhh....

back: I wonder if I can lift as much as I could in phoenix, livi seemed heavier weekend before last

knees: ya know.....

back: don't, just don't

knees: k

eyes: SEVEN MINUTES!!!!!!!

Stomach: (wispering) hey brain... dr pepper, dr pepper, dr pepper, dr pepper, dr pepper, dr pepper!

brain: hey I think I'll get a dr pepper.

eyes: ya all ready got one.

mouth: GIMMIE GIMME

Brain in moms voice: YOU SHOULD DRINK WATER

ears: dude it creeps me out when you do that.

eyes: FIVE MINUTES!!!!!!

Knees: hey ankels can we switch? this just don't feel right?

ankles: yeah that's fine

leggs: RECROSS!

butt: I think our chair got switched.

Hair: hey look at me!!!

brain: hey... I'm in the band.

eyes: TWO ONE ZERO!!!

ALL: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! IT'S FIVE IT'S FIIIIIIIVE.

Brain: hey look a paper clip, I wonder what macgyver would do with it......

2 comments:

Luke said...

You realize you could really thrive in some club in New York.

Anonymous said...

Are you in the band?
I'm in the band!!
We're in the band!!!