Thursday, February 24, 2005

Moving

Forget this,
I'm going to Kenya.

Game Ranch For Sale
Sell Price:
Starting at $200,000

Location:
100 Miles North of Nairobi
Freehold
Kenya

Property Type:
Farm/Ranch

Property Details:
Price of the Game Ranch is USD 1,000,000 (Acreage 500 = Price $2000 per acre). We would prefer to sell the ranch as a whole but would consider selling 100 acre plots at $2000 per acre.




Bordering private Elephant sanctuary on one side, and also a world famous game preserve which is home to over 100 Black and White Rhino! and the Famous Big Five.

The property has spectacular views of Mount Kenya and the Aberdare Mountain Range. There are nearby facilities of the Aberdare Country Club and Hotel... the Aberdare National Park.

5 comments:

M said...

Sounds like a plan. You have a dream, you found a deal, and at this moment, I have to admit I wouldn't blame you if you moved to the land of black and white rhino. Sounds exciting.

Anonymous said...

probably the smartest thing you'll ever do...us kansas girls can get real aggressive with our pitchforks...better leave b4 it's too late!

Luke said...

oo, oo, can I come!! I wanna come! Let me come!!

Anonymous said...

i don't know...sounds kind of boring. i mean, what's there to do in kenya besides stampeding the rhino into the elephant pastures?

Anonymous said...

Oooo, good now I can come visit! I've been having this Africa thing in my system (really). Chris, you're beginning to "totally redeem yourself"!
-maggs-