Tuesday, September 09, 2008

She's walking!!

Kinda.
No pictures yet but those will come later.. promise.

I wish there was more to catch up on but really there's not.

Life has slowed way down lately. Work was absolutely nuts for a while, but it's since slowed down. It's nice to get home before dark again. Keeping in mind I do live in Kansas.

Even so, I do find myself driving and seeing a... whatever and think "that's hilarious, I should write about that... but I never do because by the time I get home I totally forget about what I was going to write about. Like today I saw at least 3 road kill armadillos and I remember thinking something that I know made me smile but now I totally forget what it was.

It's not like I can blame it on age but I would like to blame it on something besides my horrible memory.

Anyway she is walking and life is an everchanging good.

No comments: