Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Holding pattern

Well...

Main server is down. (which by the way is pc platform based)

Tech support has been called but until they get back (usually 3+ hours) we are dead in the water... or since there is no water here, dead in the.... um...

anyway.

SO GUESS WHAT?!?!

I got a new toy.
Guess what uses a gas oil mix, is really loud, 16" long, and I had to call my beloved to ask permission to get?

I GOT A CHAIN SAW!!!
I'M SO HAPPY!!!

Of course I had to promise that I would at least make an effort to keep all my arms and legs and stuff. I said that I would think about it. My burning habit HAS to be maintained especially now since it's getting colder out here on the plains. Speaking of, I still havent figured out what so great about hte great plains. Anyhoo there are a BUNCHA dead trees that were to big to be pulled out with the jeep (got all those already) so what else could I do. So far I haven't fired it up yet, I just like lookin at it. It's so pretty. Beloved bought a little gas can just for me and my chain saw (she loves me) so maybe today maybe tommorow the dead trees shall feel the wrath of my chain.

My problem is htat it's kinda hard to tell what's dead and what's not when all the leaves are down. There is a ton of wood already down so I guess I can make chords with those for now.

I love new toys.

6 comments:

Tifani said...

chris I miss you...I don't like that you are never around anymore

Chris said...

tell ya what tif, when is kiowa caroling?

or did it already happen?

Luke said...

oo, oo, come!! I wanna hug your chainsaw loving self.

Luke said...

I held a pattern once. It was a beautiful pattern woven intricately into a long flowing gown...but then I had to let it go forever, because I didn't know the lady that was wearing it.

Angie said...

Some advice: I hear that you can get a little too addicted to buzzing trees down and then you never stop and pretty soon you have a tree-less yard. Just a warning. Cuz I can see this happening at the Chris Wuthrich plantation.

Anonymous said...

I bought a chainsaw with wedding gift money. My love has not forgotten to this day. . . It's been 22 years. (I did it for her! Honest! I thought she'd like cozy winter evenings with a hearthwarming blaze in the fireplace.)