Monday, November 28, 2005

about the flame thrower

she said no.
Something about a unjustifiable purchase.
I hate it when she uses big words.
I asked her "what about the chain saw.. you let me have that."
She said "that's something you can use, something that serves a purpose"

I think a flamethrower would definately serve a purpose.
Even my dad said that it was a cool idea.. but he also mentioned that he was also on the other side of the mississippi so he wasn't too worried.

Any hoo if anyone could help me out here and come up with a couple reasons that this would be a "justifiable purchase", it would be much appreciated.


But what she didn't say is that I couldn't get it for HER for christmas and then borrow it from time to time.
man if that works.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It won't work! Trust me on this.

Chelsie said...

JUST SAY NO!

Julie said...

Yeahhhhh..... my brother tried to get a subscription for ESPN magazine by putting it on his wife's Christmas list. Yeahhhhh.... Didn't work out like he anticipated.

Luke said...

I think you should buy the flame thrower.

Anonymous said...

chris with a flame thrower?!?!?!?!?!?! uhhhhhh............NO!!! too scarry to think about!!!!!!!!!