Monday, December 20, 2004

Mondays.... and spiders

Shout out to all who actually read this thing

"sup"

Thanks for actually posting comment's, they are fun to read.

Vince, congrads to your sister.

Ames, Call me when you are going to see Muppet Wizard of OZ and I will drive out there and see it with you...so not kidding.


anyhoo.

Mondays, I tried sussessfully to get to work on time this morning.. THIRD DAY IN A ROW BABY!!! But the gas station on the way didn't have my usuall choclate milk and dr pepper this morning. Typical monday. So I settled for strawberry milk. Ick.... and yet... not so much.

Don't get me wrong I love my job. Like love it. Everything about it. The people, the work (or lack there of), the toys... dream come true.

Execpt

Spiders.

I
hate
spiders

and yes I love using the enter key..

alot....

so

there

anyhoo, spiders... and not like the one that lives in your mothers garden. heck no. these suckers are the ones that keep the rat population down. I deemed myself a great white hunter just the other week for axing 4 of these... these.... things. I am so not kidding when I say that I jumped on one and I went for a ride before IT's leggs gave out.. K so I lied BUT you get the point. Seriously though it's hard sometimes to disguinsh sometimes between a spider and a mouse here. We have them both and they grow to the SAME SIZE. I don't even mind the mice. I actually think they are kinda cute. I caught one last week and put it in a blank cd holder cover thingy. It was my mascot named steve. Steve was my friend.... (sniff, sniff) I miss steve...(bursts into tears).

anyhoo so I'm sitting here at my desk, and out the the corner of my eye I see something dark shoot from under me. It was too quick for me to see what it was, but let me tell ya something... Sekan Printing Company hit code red in about .02 seconds. Never did find out what it was. Yeah like I'm gonna lift up the box it went under...

I just know I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

Stinkn Kansas wildlife... gives me the heebeegeebees. I mean when I have to start setting mouse traps for the spiders....
I hear that there are Job openings in Michigan.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi this is staci and you're the only one of amy's friends i know on these things... but we're cool and have livejournals... www.livejournal.com/users/aceofbass anywho i can't wait until muppets wizzard of oz is done... that's why i wanted to comment...

you obviously don't know my dog!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I agree with my sister about livejournal being cooler! Anywho, when i find out when it comes out i'll give you a call. Your mom told me that Maggie decided to call her "Grandma Bubba Lu". LOL! How cute! Anyway this was a really random post. Love the Blog...smell ya later!

~Amos