Monday, December 27, 2004

lunch

SO...

I went home to lunch today to see if I could take a chunk outta the left over pizza from last night, and I turned on the tv to see what I could see. As I was flipping through channels I came upon a show that looked like what would happen if the teletubbies did LSD.

I loved it.

As I was open mouth gawking at this psychotic display of..... whatever it was... I got an idea.

So I muted the tv, went to my room and put in a pillar cd and turned it up to the point of blowing the speakers and rushed back to the living room to see that little kids had joined the fat fuzzy thingys in dancing and jumping up and down, rockin to Invincible by Pillar.

i teel ya wut,
Lunch just doesn't get any better then that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.boohbah.com/zone.html

- staci

Anonymous said...

You heathen......watching a television. tsk tsk

Anonymous said...

Pillar, PillR...aaaaaaaah. No.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dinky Wink Face,

I hope that you like
My calumniations and such.
Besides the thumbs
Growing out of your left knee cap,
You're a pretty normal guy.
Let's stay in touch.

Anonymous said...

It's 8pm here.