Tuesday, January 17, 2017

What day is it?

I found out about 3 hours ago that today isn't Wednesday. So basically I have to do Wednesday again. Which isn't all that bad because today's Wednesday was ok. But, that doesn't mean tomorrow's Wednesday will be ok. It's like a test that you had to take over again for whatever reason and bombed the second time. I would have preferred that tomorrow the Thursday. Thursday's are like weekend-eve. Like the day before christmas but it happens every weekend.

It was the night before Friday and all through the house,
Every kid was bouncing off the wall, because the school they go to has switched to a four day school week.

I wish I had a four day school week.
I hated School.
Which is in STARK contrast to the Six year old in the house that cheers on Sunday evenings.

1 comment:

sarah said...

I just checked my blog for the first time in over a month and lo and behold, you are back! I shall look forward to reading your posts and chuckling while I do it:)