Thursday, May 04, 2006

The truth as I remember it

Well, ask yourselves this, is it more fun to mow a lawn, or to burn stuff? If someone said mow lawns, then i pity you and you need to come over to my house when the wife isn't home and we'll play with matches together.

Of course to all other REGULAR people out there like me with the "pyros" label that society so unfortunate slapped us with; (just cause we think fire is cool doesn't mean that we want to set the world on fire..... kinda ) would say different.

Question: try and bushwack an over grown area or burn it.

Yeah that's a hard one.

Actually with the help of my father in law and my wife's two brothers we kept it pretty much under control almost the entire time. We might of lost a pine tree but I think it might pull through. Anyhoo....

But today is a different story, we are finishing up a week solid of rain and now instead of a yard
we have a lake.



Yesterday was one of the nastier storms that we have had. Some of the hail even knocked a hole in our gutters.


Right now I hear thunder. I don't think the storms are done yet. It's all good though, we are seriously behind on rain.

4 comments:

Luke said...

Those are some rather large hailstones my brother...rather large indeed.

Luke said...

Hey, go check out my latest post. I'd love to get your opinion! :)

megs said...

that's a pretty big lake chris!! do you stock it w/ big fish too?!

Luke said...

So...since you only got like, three comments on this post, I think you should wait like...2 months to post again.......

.....

.....

Wait...