Tuesday, August 03, 2010

junkie



Last time I had family visit we bought some pop to quell the masses (Joel and Livi). Every time they put a half empty can down it would disappear. They usually didn't notice the disappearance as they would forget they had a can open in the first place. Hence a another would be opened, sat down, forgot about, and disappear. All when unnoticed until bed time and I tried to put to bed a two year old that some how couldn't seem to blink.

Lesson number one. No pop cans or bottles unfinished leave the hand.

3 comments:

Tifani said...

HA! hmmm...sounds like a certain habit, trait, whatever you would call it was passed down the family line : )

Anonymous said...

In my defense, I would put mine down in a place where she could not reach! It wasn't me!! :)

Valerie said...

And......I don't drink the stuff.